Walmart Savings Catcher was a disapointment. If you still want true savings you gotta know your ads and Price Match With Rachel's list are a must. READ MORE...
June 3rd is National Donut Day and I have the coolest recipe to share with you for donut holes I found in a recent magazine
Hands On Time : 20 Min
Total Time:25 Min
Makes: Approx 2 Dozen
Vegetable Oil for Frying..
2 Cups Flour
1/4 C Sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 C Milk
1 Egg Beaten
1/2 tsp Vanilla
4 Tbsp Butter, melted
1. Add the oil to a saucepan until it is about 1-2 inces and set the pan over medium high heat. Try to keep the temp around 350 degrees F
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt with a wisk. In a second bowl combine the milk, egg, and vanilla with a wisk until smooth
3. Combine both bowls ingredients in the large mixing bowl of dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Don't over mix.
4. Add the melted butter until combined and again don't over mix
5. Use a cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon to drop the dough into the hot oil. Fry the donut holes turning occasionally until they are golden brown on all sides about 3-5 min total.
6. Transfer the unfinished donut holes to a paper towel lined baking sheet to absorb any surface grease. Let the donut hole cool and serve immediately with dusted powdered sugar or roll them in granular sugar
Walmart ending price matching in store according to local news nationally but not hearing of any in Utah as of yet
I have not heard of any Utah Stores as of yet that are no longer honoring in store price matching.
With that said, I still use my list to shop the deals at local competitors because it is really nice to know if I choose to not shop at Walmart that I can still know where I am going to save the most money on certain items each week.
Still worth it even if we have to shop at more than one store. I seriously still save 30-50% off knowing the deals and having this list I make each week is still an amazing time saver.
I love all the money that I save on groceries price matching. It allows me to have more freedom to travel and so much more family fun.
Seriously my favorite go to lunch or snack. What I love most about Starkist Lunch to Go is that is requires no refrigeration. That makes it extremely portable! You can take them to the beach, park, leave them in your car for emergencies. My all time favorite! They are generally about $2 a piece and can find them at most grocery stores.
April 11th – May 6th
Every night, 4pm – 10pm
Breakfast for dinner has never been sweeter! From now until May 6th,
get any kids’ meal FREE with the purchase of any adult entrée. Come any night or every night --
and spend family time together without spending a lot.
"Rachel's List" has been called the best price matching website on the web.
Rachel goes through great lengths to help those in her community save money when ever they go grocery shopping.
New York born and raised, Mother of 2, and Superstar Grocery Guru will show you the ropes and help you avoid the pit falls in grocery shopping all coupon clipping free!
Price Matching Tips / Grocery Saving Tips
- Homepage: Announcements Message Board
- Price Match With Rachel FREE APP. Download it Here!
- Price Match UTAH Sign Up
- Utah Price Match List
- Zaycon. Save $$ buying your Meat in Bulk. Hormone FREE and great deals! Register here for FREE
- Money Saving Tips /Grocery Saving Tips
- Walmart Savings Catcher : How it Really Works and What you Need to Know
- Real Salt is the BEST Salt your can buy. Find out why....
- Six Sisters Deli and Grille
- Best Plastic Surgeon Utah
- Dining Deals
- Red Lobster Free Appetizer
- Olive Garden Free Appetizer